Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Why not get paid to leave a comment?"


Everyday, you say something.

You SMS, chat online, and talk to your friends and family.

What if you got rewarded for your say?

More than 45,441 young Malaysians and I have been active in this community and I thought you would want to check it out.

How does it work?
* Get paid when you take surveys, as it helps businesses and society serve you better.
* Meet like minds and influence others as you discuss your interests, current issues in the group discussions.
* Get more readers for your blog, as you broadcast interesting statistics of young Malaysians.
* Help young Malaysians with their questions. Or ask one of your own!

It's actually quite addictive and you can earn money too. The last I checked, members have earned a total of RM 72,305. You have to see it for yourself!

TRUST ME..IT WORKS...
CLICK THE LINK BELOW OR CLICK THE PICTURE------->>>> (left hand side of my blog)

http://youthsays.com/go/1r0

No comments:

Search Result

DISCLAIMER

Please note that this is a PERSONAL blog (my blog) and views expressed here are of a personal nature. Reading any part of my blog, constitutes your agreement to exposing yourself to MY personal views, thus surrendering all rights to me bitching and trashing about it in any other manner as I please. Upon reading, you immediately waive all rights for any legal action, binding when entries are proven not to incite political, racial or religious hatred. I DO NOT have control on what's happening in my shoutbox, therefore ALL NAMES or TEXT entered in SHOUTBOX are beyond my ability to monitor, delete and administrate.