Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MOGOK?? Message to the government......

“Petrol kiosks were jammed with motorists as panic-buying of fuel was seen throughout Sabah over rumours of petrol kiosks closing down for three days.
The panic was triggered by rumours that petrol kiosk will shut down from Wednesday because protesting kiosk dealers nationwide were demanding higher commissions following the recent fuel hike.
Officials from Shell Malaysia and the Sabah Petroleum Dealers Association stressed that there was no truth to the rumour, and urged people not to resort to panic buying.”


What was happened yesterday (24th June 2008) is a reminder to all, not only for Sabahan people but for all Malaysian. We are affected badly by the fuel hike. The message is so very clear: “The people are not as happy as 5 years ago. We are like the ‘jaga’ that always wait for any unwanted alarm. Goodbye to sleep tight and sweet dream.” I think we all know why. No doubt we are currently suffers due to majority of us have made the wrong decision during GE12. This issue suppose to be the wake-up call for our top leader and his co. although I definitely sure they realize what happen and still ‘experimenting’ to come out with best formula to cover their earlier ‘mistake’.

Being just an ordinary civilian of Malaysia, I put my whole trust to our current government to look after our welfare, and I’m sure most of us do. Unfortunately, as of today, more than 100 days after the GE, we have been suffers a lot due to (like what most people said) inefficiency and most obvious corrupted management team. Personally, I still think that BN is the most appropriate ‘management team’ for our country. But this team is jeopardized because of several people (not sure on the percentage tho’) who is not efficient and has below-par performance. To make thing worse, I believe these big percentage is unfortunately from higher rank people or maybe highest rank people.

There were lots of stuffs being circulated talking about how bad and corrupt our present government is. I keep on telling myself not to swallow everything but need to check and do research on the basis of the allegations made. I am not Pakatan Rakyat supporters. And I am not BN supporters either. My vote goes to the right individual that has shows his/her credibility and sincerity in serving the people. (Hard to find this kind of politician nowadays tho’). But our country is at alarming stage where we need changes. I admit as days pass by, I instill a little bit of hatred to our present government for the hardness and difficulties that faced by me everyday. Everyday seems to have something new and unwanted news. I am not really sure how I am going to change my lifestyle (as urge by the our government) for my current life is no style at all. Sabah is not a place where u can have big salary. Almost every night I will say to myself: What happen next?

Back to the incident which had happened yesterday, I am not pretty sure on the assurance given by the Dealer Association. We all know that most of us currently in pretty hard condition which includes the gas station owner (why huh?? Didn’t they gain a lot from the recent fuel hike?). First, they abolished credit cards usage in the pump. They want the
government to heed their call to raises up the commission. If, and only if, their call will not be attended, they might think out of the box. They (association) ever mentioned that they will strike for 8 hours on 26th June if the government continues to ignore or delay the call. If this thing happened, our country is in real trouble.

Dear Pak Lah and his co., look what you’ve done so far. As an ordinary civilian who has no professional views on how to manage a country, please do hear the people’s voices. The only thing that I can tell you is that we are suffering at the moment. I love Malaysia and I will always be. But, I don’t know whether I am still proud to be Malaysian.

No comments:

Search Result

DISCLAIMER

Please note that this is a PERSONAL blog (my blog) and views expressed here are of a personal nature. Reading any part of my blog, constitutes your agreement to exposing yourself to MY personal views, thus surrendering all rights to me bitching and trashing about it in any other manner as I please. Upon reading, you immediately waive all rights for any legal action, binding when entries are proven not to incite political, racial or religious hatred. I DO NOT have control on what's happening in my shoutbox, therefore ALL NAMES or TEXT entered in SHOUTBOX are beyond my ability to monitor, delete and administrate.