Friday, February 20, 2009

One In A Million Season 3 - Top 12 concerts

It has begun and I feel awesome because i think by mile this is the best season ever. All of the contestants are very talented and have different styles and genre. Having watched the show tonite, I was so thankful that this time around, they seriously are looking for real talent. Having said that, I also have my own favorite and she is Esther, who happened to received the very 1st immunity. Yup, this season they change the format a bit by having immunity. This immunity will be given to the most outstanding contestant of the night, which automatically guarantee his/her place to the next round without going thru the elimination round. I kinda agree with this new format.

Let's talk about the performance tonite.

Anith
omg, pitchy all the way.. but very energetic. She didn't really feel the song.

Amylea
Starting with a little bit shaky. Pitchy at couple of note. Wrong choice of song. And the biggest problem I had with Amylea (since AF) is her diction (for malay song only). But overall, I like her performance. Okay.

Simon
The guitar was his only distraction. He shouldn't play the guitar because he seemed like losing his focus on singing. Anyhow, he did a very good performance and great vocal too. Okay.

Ayu
Very high confident level and has a very good voice. I like her performance.

Fifi
Starting note..OUT.. Lower note.. OUT.. Pitchy from the 1st note. The song (If I were a boy by Beyonce) was a little too big for her and she shouldn't pick that song. Average performance.

Aweera
Nice vocal indeed! Very different from the other contestant. But hardly hear what he was saying. Energetic performance and could be the dark horse of the competition.

Pija
Nice performance. I don't like the movement on stage tho'. Lucky because of the aura of the song which effect her performance. Okay performance.

Nine
The worst performance of the night! I don't like it from the moment he opened his mouth. Pitchy on the 1st note and only one word I will describe the whole performance: FORGETTABLE!

Han
Great ballad singer. Great feeling. I was able to feel her but picthy here and there. Okay performance.

Tomok
Wow! I didn't expected that from Tomok. He really a different singer in this competition. Syafinaz was right about the 'sengau' thing. I was amazed and shocked in the same time. I like how he begin the song but as it progresses, i hardly hear what he was saying. Anyhow, one of the great performance so far.

Esther
She deserved to get the immunity. She really was fantastic and she realy connected to the song. Early favorite to take home the title and grab the 1 million ringgit. MAGIC performance. Paul was right, she really make her audiences (be it at home or as live audiences) feels the song. I was so amazed! FANTASTIC!

Rizu
To close the show like that..ermmm..pathetic.. i don't like his vocal at all. No originality on showmanship (tiru M.Nasir). I wonder how he won in AIM. Sorry Rizu.

My reader, just to remind you that the above critiques are solely based on my very own opinion. I don't give a damn if few of you may or may not agree with it. Hahahahha... Based on the 1st concert, here are my ranking:

1. Esther
2. Tomok
3. Simon
4. Aweera
5. Han
6. Ayu
7. Pija
8. Amylea
9. Fify
10.Anith
11. Rizu
12.Nine

Errmm.. so the person who will be leaving 1st is NINE.. but since he is a recording artist and has his own follower, and based on history on any reality show in Malaysia (which in opinion, biase and look more on good looking GUY), i guess its going to be Anith who gonna leave first. Let just wait for the result nect week (27th Feb). Till then.. bye..

p/s All pictures are taken from 8tv oiam..
To cast your vote,

type (YES or NO) / (YA or TIDAK)<space> <Contestant’s name> and send it to 33399

(RM0.50 per MT received. Normal telco charges apply. Helpline: 03-20803366 (9am-6pm)

9 comments:

Andrik McVean said...

mmm...wow...jeremytuah....good with your review..i agree with tiyr review...i think esther deserve to get the imiunity...i love simon and han..and tomok did so good also..

Anonymous said...

HAhaha.. thanx.. I just say wuts in my mind... hehehe

admin said...

ha! c tomok pun ada juga..ish..ish..ish..

confessions of a medical student said...

wahhh... u analyzed every contestant!

Anonymous said...

zorro,
ada jua tpi ok sua da nyanyi..

coams,
ya i did.. n i luv doig that.. lol

dBOS-fm said...

Nice review and thank goodness Esther is on top of the ranking. A close fight with Tomok I guess :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanx dBos.. don't 4get to vote for Esther.. and hopefully she'll get the immunity every week..

Anonymous said...

Waduh2 ko jadi juri sudah kah ni? Esther from sabah jua kah?

Anonymous said...

Cay..

Ya lor.. juri talaat.. hahaha.. Esther org Tambunan bha tue..

Search Result

DISCLAIMER

Please note that this is a PERSONAL blog (my blog) and views expressed here are of a personal nature. Reading any part of my blog, constitutes your agreement to exposing yourself to MY personal views, thus surrendering all rights to me bitching and trashing about it in any other manner as I please. Upon reading, you immediately waive all rights for any legal action, binding when entries are proven not to incite political, racial or religious hatred. I DO NOT have control on what's happening in my shoutbox, therefore ALL NAMES or TEXT entered in SHOUTBOX are beyond my ability to monitor, delete and administrate.